Bit-Phalanx is a fair-trade and non profit Artist & Events Management for new Electronic-based recording & performing artists based around the London and the UK.
Since our conception in 2006, we've had regular events in the Midlands and London, as well as gigs at well established events in Reading, Bristol, Brighton and even Malta and Lithuania; as well as having supported such legends as Plaid, Luke Vibert, A Guy Called Gerald, Si Begg, Ceephax Acid Crew, Frog Pocket, The Doubtful Guest, Fischerspooner and Funkstürung. Following several compilation appearances, self funded releases and collaborations, Bit-Phalanx is evolving and moving into a new era with a new home online and a new download service as it tests the waters as a net-label, giving its artists and others yet more creative output opportunities and hopefully adding another string to its bow.
Mon 15th Dec, '14
Happy Holidays from Bit-Phalanx - Celebrate with a FREE album from Bendish!
Seasons greetings from Bit-Phalanx!
It's been a relatively quiet Autumn / Winter since our last tour with the mighy Coppe' back in September & October. But those who joined us may recall the blissed-out, retro vibes of Bendish who supported Coppe' at our London gig in Camden.
Following his debut 'Lights Out Of Barking' EP and the collaborative Killiniq project, Guy Dean returns as Bendish and has delivered his first full length collection of recent tunes down our festive chimneys, just in time for the festivities.
As we're feeling festive, why not have this collection (cryptically titled 'P&L.G.XO') for free (or if you might be feeling festively generous, name your own price for the album) at our official Bit-Phalanx store.
In other news...
2015 is gearing up to be quite a year for Bit-Phalanx. A wave of fresh new blood is coming on board. You're in for many, many treats.
Merry Christsmans & Happy new year from Bit-Phalanx.
Onwards and upwards!
Mon 29th Sept, '14
Bit-Phalanx presents: Coppe' - 'Void::2014' - EUROPEAN TOUR, OCT 2014 (With Christ., Plaid + more!)
It's that time of year again...
Our favourite Japanese Martian, Coppe', returns to the UK... no, WAIT... Europe this time! ... for her fourth UK tour with Bit-Phalanx this October in support of her acclaimed 15th album, 'Void'.
For the first time we'll be venturing into mainland Europe with our debut live appearance in Berlin, Germany, as well as playing Edinburgh for the very first time. Throw in some return trips to old favourites Birmingham and London, as well as such special guests as Christ. (ex-Boards Of Canada), Plaid (Warp Records) and a whole host of other names and new Bit-Phalanx artists (Earth Is Flat and Bendish, both making their debut live appearences for us), then, well... it's going to be quite an October!
Pop these in your diary, don't ya...
Sat 4th Oct - Madame Claude, Berlin.
Sat 11th Oct - The Fruitmarket Gallery, Edinburgh.
Sun 12th Oct - Hare & Hounds, Kings Heath, Birmingham.
Mon 13th Oct - Proud Camden, London.
Also worth noting... Coppe' will be appearing on BBC Radio 3's 'The Late Junction' (hosted by Max Reinhardt) on Tuesday 7th October for chat and to perform a few live tracks. Tune in from 11pm indeed!
See you there!
Mon 23rd June, '14
Bit-Phalanx welcomes Sayaconcept - Debut EP 'Nara (Asadoya Yunta)' Out now - Deluxe Ltd CD.
Bit-Phalanx would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest signing, Sayaconcept.
Duo Mina Mermoud (vocals, Sanshin and Violin) and Alexander Dai Castaing (producer, percussion) have beenworking together on their own blend of traditional, ancient Japanese folk and classic IDM flavours for around 10 years, performing internationally at some leading festivals, fashion events and conferences.
Their debut EP for Bit-Phalanx takes on the legendary Okinawan folk song 'Asadoya Yunta', and makes it their very own (retiled 'Nara'). Bit-Phalanx proudly releases a 7 track collection for the song, featuring exclusive remixes, demo version and live radio appearance versions on the standard digital release. However, the limited edition, hand-numbered, deluxe CD edition not only comes complete with exclusive bonus B-side 'Kamizol', but also includes a beautiful hand-calligraphed A4 parchment Japanese lyric sheet... painted and signed by Mina herself, and each one unique!
Head over to our releases page now for full details on the EP. Or, why not check out the lovely music video for 'Nara (Asadoya Yunta)' at the Bit-Phalanx YouTube channel, which documents the band on their many travels and live appearences.
Enjoy, and more soon.
Mon 3rd Mar, '14.
SURPRISE! Free Barbara Morgenstern Remix EP and two exclusive UK dates this week!
Barbara Morgenstern, one of Germany's finest and most acclaimed contemporary musical exports, returns to the UK for her first live appearances in over 5 years for two exclusive and very overdue dates. Bit-Phalanx Music is proud to welcome Barbara back in the aftermath of her latest critically lauded album 'Sweet Silence', (her 6th album on the notable Monika Enterprise label) and ahead of new material due later in 2014.
With her trademark melodic, jazz-influenced piano lines, charming and smooth vocals and backdrop of delicate but full-blooded classic Electronica and beats, Barbara's live reputation proceed's her as one of Electronic music's most engaging and charming performers. Taking place at two of the UKs most charismatic and intimate venues (Proud Camden, London - Weds March 5th, and the Cube Microplex & Cinema, Bristol - Thursday March 6th), full details and ticket links can be found at our Events page.
To celebrate this, Bit-Phalanx is also exclusively releasing a FREE 6-track remix EP of the beautiful (and aptly titled) track 'Spring Time', from the 'Sweet Silence' album. The EP features Barbara's original version, as well as remixes by Bit-Phalanx veterans T-toe, Jilk, Niggle and Hot Roddy, as well as new associates The Crisis Project.
Mon 19th Aug, '13.
Jilk releases 3 x FREE digital EPs ahead of debut album 'Retreat To Sleep' - EP1 OUT NOW!
It's been a long time coming, but Bit-Phalanx couldn't be more proud to finally announce details of the long awaited debut album by Jilk - our first ever roster artist.
After over two years of careful stitching together, Jilk will release an all-new 10 track long player called 'Retreat To Sleep' on Monday September 30th, which tells a loose tale of the various journeys to contentment.
Ahead of the album though, not one, not two... But THREE digital advance EPs will be released completely for free to help set the scene for the album, embelish on the albums themes through additional B-sides, demos and session out-takes, and as a knod to our humble Netlabel origins.
'E.P. #01: Retreat...' is out today, and as well as album track 'I Put Your Tape On', the EP features exclusive B-side 'Ghost Grains', and an all-new collaboration with former Sneaker Pimps vocalist, Kelli Ali, on the track 'Escape Under Blankets'.
Download 'E.P. #01: Retreat...' for FREE now, from...
More details on the next two EPs and the album coming very soon.
Mon 12th Aug, '13.
Protest Crayon - Debut Album (CD/DL) + Modified Toy Orchestra - Free 'Unclaimed' digital EP - OUT NOW
It's been a long time coming, but Bit-Phalanx has finally moved into full label territory with the release of our first full album by a roster artist - Protest Crayon, whose debut album 'Blessing, Cleaning & Cutting' is OUT NOW on the following formats...
- Physical CD version comes in deluxe 'Envelope' edition with bonus album cover pin-brooch. When buying the CD edition direct from Bit-Phalanx, you will instantly receive the download edition as well.
- Download version from the Bit-Phalanx Store comes in a choice of any digital format and additional 51 minute track called 'Director's Commentary' which features the band and Rick Brown in conversation over the album.
Digital also available from all your usual favourite store...
Previews are available over at the Bit-Phalanx store. But, here's what a few other people had to say about it...
"A self-assured & pleasantly spiky LP" - Bleep.com
"This is sugary synth-pop of the highest order... I don't think these guys could sound sad if they tried. This is an excellent album. I wish it were a cake just so I could deck it out in multi-colored frosting and sprinkles." - TheEqualGround.com
"Hints of Hot Chip and LCD Soundsystem throughout... There’s a lightness to their music which is instantly enjoyable and easy to savour on a hot summer day." - Zap! Bang! Magazine.
In other news...
Our good friends from Birmingham, the legendary Modified Toy Orchestra, have only gone and donated a full 20 minute suite of entirely new music called 'Unclaimed' to Bit-Phalanx!
Essentially the follow up to their widely acclaimed album 'Plastic Planet', the 'Unclaimed' suite recently featured in our all-new 10th Bit-Pod radio show (which you can listen to here), but is now available as its own FREE DOWNLOAD EP from our Releases Page or the Bit-Phalanx Store NOW!
Huge thanks to Brian, Darren and the MTO boys for this one!
Enjoy the summerings, and more soon!
bit-phalanx releases and downloads
Following his prior 'Lights Out Of Barking' debut EP, and collaborative 'Crazing' project under the guise of Killiniq, British producer of the finest hazy, retro-tinged hip-hop-esque IDM, Guy Dean, returns with his Bendish alias for his first full length collection of recent work called 'P&L.G.XO', which he has decided should see the light of day as a free download release for your good selves. Help yourselves, and brighten up your Christmas why not?
- Ash Shab Yurid Isqat An Nizam (with Chris Peters)
- Hard Aspect
- Dust (with Melanie Cooper)
- Jess Dismay
- Nyctophilia (with Suki Cooper)
- Old Joy
- Murdered Ghanaian
- Lights Out (with Celeste Bono & Melanie Cooper)
Download album also available at the Official Bit-Phalanx Bandcamp Store.download
'Nara (Asadoya Yunta)' EP (CD/DL)
BITPEP029CD / DL
New to the Bit-Phalanx roster, Sayaconcept (duo Mina Mermoud and Alexander Dai Castaing) marry the beautiful traditions of Japanese folk music with their own delicate IDM / Electronica, and take on classic Okinawan folk song 'Asadoya Yunta' for their own retitled and revisioned 'Nara'.
In addition to the regular 7 track remix collection, available while stocks last is a limited edition, deluxe and hand-numbered digiwallet CD, which includes some beautiful remixes (from the likes of Hot Roddy, Coloquix and Niggle), demo and live versions of the track, plus exclusive B-side 'Kamizol'. In addition, every CD comes complete with a beautiful hand-calligraphed A4 Japanese lyric sheet by Mina herself. A true collectors item.
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Album version]
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Coloquix Rework]
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Dai Remix]
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Niggle Remix]
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Hot Roddy Remix]
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Original Demo]
- Nara (Asadoya Yunta) - [Live on Radio France]
- Kamizol - [Exclusive B-side - CD edition only]*
Standard 7 track digital edition available from:
'Spring's Sprung' EP
Bit-Phalanx couldn't be prouder and happier to announce the release of an exclusive, all-new remix collection for the one and only pioneer of esteemed German piano-based Electronica, Barbara Morgenstern - Celebrating the return of her wonderful live shows to the UK for the first time in over five years, as Bit-Phalanx hosts two exclusive shows this March, 2014.
Appropriate for the time of year, 'Spring Time' (taken from her acclaimed 2012 album 'Sweet Silence') is given 5 very different reimaginings from several veteran artists of Bit-Phalanx; T-toe, Jilk, Niggle and Hot Roddy. As well as one brand new assocaite, The Crisis Project.
'Spring's Sprung EP - (Spring Time - Bit-Phalanx Remixes)' is available to download now as a free 6 track EP.
- Spring Time (Original by Barbara Morgenstern)
- Spring Time (The Crisis Project Remix)
- Spring Time (Hot Roddy Remix)
- Spring Time (Niggle's Lamb Chop-Up)
- Spring Time (Jilk's Okami Blossom Remix)
- Spring Time (Arranged by T-toe)
(With very warm thanks to Barbara, and a special thanks to Gudrun Gut / Monika Enterprise)download
'A Libertine Circle' EP (Cass / DL)
BITPEP027C / DL
Leading the pack of Sheffield's finest new production talent, Coloquix releases his eagerly awaited debut EP, entitled 'A Libertine Circle'.
With echoes of classic Boards of Canada, Caribou and Chris Clark, 'A Libertine Circle' takes all this staple influences and brings them right up to date with Coloquix's sigature synths and unique hybrid of textures, drums and melodies.
As another tribute to the golden era, 'A Libertine Circle' is not only released as a 5 track download EP, but also as a limited edition, hand numbered deluxe Cassette EP, with expanded artwork, bonus track 'We Lean Forward', and download coupon.
Standard 5-track digital version available from...
- The Milk Of A Cow Who Had Done Nothing Wrong
- Iron Horse
- A Library In Itself
- The Nook
- We Lean Forward* (Bonus Track - Cassette edition only)
Click 'download' below for full PDF press release with additonal details and links.
'A Very New Everything' EP
Follow the re-released revised edition of her 2012 eponymous debut EP, Bit-Phalanx proudly releases the first full commercial and physical release from Kayla Painter. An eerie, minimal and cerebral EP entitled 'A Very New Everything'.
Released in two formats, the standard 6 track digital edition is available from all usual online stores now. However, the CD editition features expanded artwork and additional 7th track 'Ga Ga'.
Standard 6-track digital editiona available now from...
- Ga Ga* (Bonus track - CD edition only)
"Discreet and memorable new thinking scrupulously executed." - Igloo Magazine.
Click the 'download' button below for full PDF Press release with more links and details
'Retreat To Sleep' (debut album - CD/DL)
BITP012CD / DL
It's been a long time coming, but finally our longest serving Bit-Phalanx member Jilk releases his incredible debut album.
'Retreat To Sleep' is a 10 track exploration into the conscious and subconsious connections between sleeping and escapism, and features a whole collective ensemble of guest musicans and artists, and capitalises on Jilk's powerful live band vibe on record for the first time, without sacrificing any of his trademark glitch & bass, cut & pasted beats and bass.
'Retreat To Sleep' is available as a standard 10 track digital album, but also as a deluxe CD edition, housed in a beautiful bespoke 'Envelope Pack', and features an exclusive 10 track bonus download album entitled 'Demonstrations 2005 - 2007' of early Jilk pieces from his archive (including previous single, 'My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble')
Standard digital edition available from:
- Don't Carry On
- Come In Spiders
- All We Ever See
- Winter Blues In Robbie's Room
- I Put Your Tape On
- Hymn Of Intent
- Sympathy For The City (Featuring Coppe')
- Fat Feet Away, Check For Bones Everyday
"His Mirage of household soundscapes, every day noises, classical instruments amd hushed vocals is worth a stand-alone sit in" - Drowned In Sound.
"This is music composition as painting - as in a pre-digital age you might well have to Put Your Tape On to acheive it" - Tom Robinson, BBC Introducing.
Click the 'download' button below for a full press release PDF with additional links and details.
'E.P. #03: ... Sleep'
The third and final FREE download EP ahead of Jilk's forthcoming full debut album 'Retreat To Sleep' (September 30th, 2013). 'E.P. #03: ... Sleep.' includes the epic album track 'Fat Feet Away, Check For Bones Everyday', plus three brand new & unreleased B-sides and demos from the album sessions.
- Fat Feet Away, Check For Bones Everyday
- Foxes In Love
- Just Do Life, Probably
- If You Must Leave (Demo)
'The Coloquix Bootlegs - Vol. #02: Nirvana'
Our new boy Coloquix offers a swift follow-up from his recent free EP of tribute David Bowie Bootlegs by now taking on three classic tracks from Grunge gods, Nirvana, for the second installment of 'The Coloquix Bootlegs' series.
- Heart-Shaped Box (Coloquix Rework)
- On A Plain (Coloquix Rework)
- Polly (Coloquix Rework)
'E.P. #02: ... To...'
'E.P.#02: ... To...' is the second of three digital EPs released for FREE ahead of Jilk's debut album, 'Retreat To Sleep' (out September 30th). The second EP not only includes the opening track to the album ('Don't Carry On', featuring Mr Neil Gay of Protest Crayon on guest vocals), but also includes two exclusive B-sides; the glitchy & experimental instrumental 'Adforus', and beautiful, early, unfinished demo of a track called 'Night Time Escape', (which later went on to become album track 'I Put Your Tape On'.)
- Don't Carry On
- Night Time Escape (Demo)
'The Coloquix Bootlegs - Vol. #01: David Bowie'
The other of Bit-Phalanx's new acts for 2013, Sheffield-based producer Coloquix (AKA: Greg Connolly) first came to Bit-Phalanx's attention as our 'Unsigned Artist Of The Month' on the 5th edition of our regular podcast series, The Bit-Pod. Since then, Bit-P decided it was only right to snap him up and start concocting plans for his future releases.
Ahead of his debut release of original material which will follow in October, Coloquix launches his new relationship with Bit-Phalanx with a series of Free Bootleg tribute remix EPs, paying homage to some of rock & pops most iconic figures. First up, Ziggy Stardust himself; David Bowie.
- Five Years (Coloquix Rework)
- Let's Dance (Coloquix Rework)
- Cactus (Coloquix Rework) - Originally by Pixies
'Kayla Painter' (Revised Edition)
Bit-Phalanx welcomes another new artist on board our ever growing roster for 2013. Miss Kayla Painter from Bristol first self-released her self-titled debut EP back in 2012, but after a few chance encounters with Bit-P, Kayla was swiftly invited on board our roster after she easily impressed us with her minimal "Burial meets Nicolas Jaar" style sounds.
As a means on introduction, the 'Kayla Painter' EP has been fully remastered for it's new FREE Netlabel 'Revised Edition', and features a bonus track - a remix of the song 'Burial' which will feature in its original form on Kayla's next full release, and here was remixed by Bit-Phalanx veteran Jilk.
- Buried (Jilk Remix) - *Bonus Track*
'E.P. #01: Retreat...'
Bit-Phalanx veteran Jilk finally prepares the world for his long awaited debut album, 'Retreat To Sleep'... coming September 2013. Ahead of the album though comes THREE advance download EPs, each containing a track from the album in addition to extra material (B-sides, out-takes, demos and collaborations) that shed extra light on the 'Retreat To Sleep' story. All three EPs will be released completely for FREE.
'E.P. #01: Retreat...' features an exclusive collaboration with former Sneaker Pimps vocalist (and good friend of the Bit-Phalanx family), Miss Kelli Ali.
- I Put Your Tape On (taken from 'Retreat To Sleep')
- Escape Under Blankets (feat. Kelli Ali)
- Ghost Grains
'Unclaimed' suite EP - (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #10)
Modifed Toy Orchestra
The infamous Modified Toy Orchestra join the 10th edition of Bit-Phalanx's regular radio podcast show, The Bit-Pod, as our very special guests for this exclusive mix suite. Brian Duffy & Co carve together an all-new, exclusive and unreleased 20 minute suite named 'Unclaimed' from their legendary collection of second-hand electronic kids toys, as a follow up to their widely acclaimed 'Plastic Planet' album.
Bit-Phalanx is honored to be able to offer you this suite as a FREE DOWNLOAD EP now.
- Zip file contains 20 minute High Quality MP3, Notepad doc credits, artwork and hyperlinks.
- How We Ran
- Clockwork Calculator
- A Little Star
- Where The River Ends
- Birds Began To Sing
- When Winter Comes
'Blessing, Cleaning & Cutting' (debut album - CD/DL)
BITP010CD / DL
The long awaited debut album from Protest Crayon (and Bit-Phalanx's first full album release by a roster artist). 10 full tracks of lovely Beach Boys-esque retro-pop... if it had been in a fight with LCD Soundsystem and Elbow. Recorded between 2010 - 2012 with Producer Rick Brown, 'Blessing, Cleaning & Cutting' is finally available now.
Physical CD version comes in deluxe 'Envelope' edition with bonus album cover pin-brooch. When buying the CD edition direct from Bit-Phalanx, you will instantly receive the download edition as well.
Download version from the Bit-Phalanx Store comes in a choice of any digital format and additional 51 minute track called 'Director's Commentary' which features the band and Rick Brown in conversation over the album.
Digital also available from all your usual favourite store...
- Compartments and Pockets
- A War Shuffle
- Trying Old Fishes
- Jon Draws Lines
- Pickle And Pear
- Soft Engineering
- Dum Dum
- Deep Salted Wounds
- *Blessing, Cleaning & Cutting - 'Director's Commentary' (Exclusive to the Bit-Phalanx store)
Click the 'download' button below for the free PDF Album Songbook - for a limited time only!download
The one and only Mr Henry Collins (the artist formerly known as Shitmat) has been busy experimenting with various sounds and projects since deciding to "kill" Shitmat in 2012. Reprising his Kyler alter-ego, here he has taken a single recording of spinning a Harmonic "Whirly" plastic tube around his head and turned that single recording into an entire concept album entitled 'Magiske Rør', to eerie and otherworldly, lo-fi effect.
- Two High Spots And Two Low Spots
- Celestial Sphere
- lambda (Observed)
- Static Universe
- Monte Carlo Markov
- If The Air Retired
'No One Died'
The 2012 Braindance! Forum Compilation
Following an eventful 2012, the members of the Braindance! Electronic Music Forum (www.braindance.net) unite once again for the traditional group compilation album, lovingly titled 'No One Died'. Each member here gives their own unique sonic opinion on an event or moment of 2012 that has in some way inspired or left an impression.
- Szuumm - 'Tha Endz (Footworking The 13th Baktun)
- L13 - 'Champion Fucker'
- UDAC - 'Popcorn Ultra'
- Libythth - 'I Have No Gift Left To Bring'
- Demagogue - 'Cornflaker'
- § - 'Ayaz Sprang Forward in 1979'
- Pastor Martin - 'Nibiru Is Coming (Feat. Lemonslide Gill)'
- Wellcom - 'Last Forever'
- Thee Crumb - 'End Of The World'
- Ergo. - 'A Time Of Rounds'
- T-toe - 'An Olympic Showdown'
- mIIm - 'The Reasoner (Instamatic Remix)'
'5 Mixes For Hash' EP
Around steadily carving together his debut full length album, our boy T-toe has been building up quite a catalogue of external remixes over the last couple of years for friends, associates and those who just love what he does. Here T-toe compiles five of his more recent favourites in the aptly titled '5 Mixes For Hash', to give you a little insight just how well he plays with the other kids in school.
- National Snack - 'People Like You (T-toe's International Smack Remix)'
- Sea Stacks - 'Pink Toes (T-toe's Light From Dark Remix)'
- BCingU#6 (feat. Carly Bond) - 'Cold Cruel World (T-toe's Escapist Remix)'
- Nevec Red - 'Yero (T-toe's Minimal School Remix)'
- Light Falls Forward - 'Here & Now (T-toe's Terrific Tagteam)'
Killiniq is the brand new collaborative project from Bit-Phalanx's latest troop Bendish (aka: Guy Dean) and his fellow conspirator Chris Peters. For their debut free EP; 'Crazing', the pair carve an epic full album length's worth of the finest retro tinged IDM fusion that simply defies description but covers all tastes... from heavy dub swells, a touch of ethnic sparkles, to a healthy dose of hip-hop influenced beats.
- Four Tone Succubous
- Wild Monkeys Or Magic
- Letting Go Of People (Atlantic Ghosts)
- Too Much Noise (Dilettante)
- Frozen (La Meme Chose)
'Community Bread' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #08)
Iceland's leading producer, engineer and label boss, Valgeir Sigurðsson, kindly compiles an exclusive mix entitled 'Community Bread' from the archives of his very own Bedroom Community label, especially for Bit-Phalanx's regular podcast radio series, 'The Bit-Pod'. Within 'Community Bread' you will find work from the likes of Nico Muhly, Ben Frost, Daníel Bjarnason, Puzzle Muteson, as well as pieces taken from Valgeir Sigurðsson's brand new album, 'Architecture Of Loss'. Download includes full 30 minute mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Hyperlinks.
- Valgeir Sigurðsson - 'Big Reveal'
- Ben Frost - 'Through The Roof of Your Mouth'
- Ben Frost & Daníel Bjarnason - 'Reyja'
- Nico Muhly - 'Material In A Long Cadence'
- Valgeir Sigurðsson - 'Guardian At The Door'
- Puzzle Muteson - 'I Was Once A Horse'
'Black And White Pt.1' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #07B - Guest Mix)
When our boy Jilk stumbled upon the love-step sounds of Kyogi through the social networking grapevine, he was soon invited to compile a mix for our August Bit-Pod show. Here, Kyogi's exclusive 'Black And White Pt.1' mix session is released as it's own stand-alone EP. Download includes full 20 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- 'Black And White Pt. 1' mix.
'The Gubbins' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #07a - Guest Mix)
Our very own in-house veteran vinyl-only DJ, star delta, fuses together a bewildering brewing pot of abstract sounds, compositons and buried sonic treasure into a 23 minute long guest mix for our August 2012 Bit-Pod podcast show, entitled 'The Gubbins'. Download includes full 30 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- DJ star delta - 'The Gubbins' Minimix
'High Octane Sex Death' [Ideation Requisitions: #01] - Mini Album
Launching Bit-Phalanx's brand new series of re-issues from defunct but utterly classic Scottish net-label, Ideation Records. Series: #01 in the 'Ideation Requisitions' collection comes from regular Bit-Phalanx associate, breakcore pimp-daddy Microphyst with an all-new 2012 Remastered & Expanded 2012 edition of his seminal 'High Octane Sex Death' EP... now bumped up to 'Mini Album' status.
- Twitch Quits
- Dyslexia Selecta
- Eligible Bachelor Beats
- Taking Chances With Oncoming Traffic
- Ketamine 500
- Idiot Sound Dat
- Robot Arms Dealer
- Mode 11
'Play Soca' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #06B - Guest Mix)
Kicking of summer 2012 with the sound of an adrenalin-fueled smack in the face at a carnival, Steak House Records veterans Monkey Steak came aboard our 6th Bit-Pod session in June and unleased a 30 minute DJ mix of the finest Soca-themed tunes doing the rounds today. Serious hand-waving and batty-riding will be a side effect of this mix. Download includes full 30 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- Monkey Steak - 'Play Soca' (Exclusive DJ Mix)
'BLIKMIKS' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #06A - Guest Mix)
Bit-Phalanx's third ever signee, IJO, joins our first Bit-Pod of the summer with a special mix compiled of artists and tracks from his own Micro-label project, Blikmuzik, which showcases the creme-de-la-creme of fellow producers from IJO's native Lithuania. Download includes 20 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Text Doc credits and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- IJO - 'Blikmiks' (Exclusive Blikmuzik Micro-label DJ mix)
'Songs For Shads' (The Bit-Pod vol. #05A - Guest Session)
Manchester based lady of the lovely melody and Planet-Mu signee Mrs Jynx headlines our 5th monthly Bit-Pod radio show with an exclusive medley mix of classic, archive and totally new and unreleased material in her 'Songs For Shads' mix. Download contains: 22 minute MP3, Cover art, Text doc of credits and info, and Bit-Pod hyperlink.
- Wallow (ft. iAM9)
- Cwishes (ft. iAM9)
- Rambling Fool
- Reminds Me Of Snakes
- Morning Sun (ft. iAM9)
- Zombie Sweep
'Genre Is Not A Rule' (The Bit-Pod vol. #05B - Guest Mix)
Oxford based producer, sound artist and DJ (Jason) Jones joins May 2012's 5th edition of our monthly Bit-Pod radio shows for a full, exclusive and lightning paced mash DJ mix of some utter classics from across a whole variety of corners of music, aptly titled 'Genre Is Not A Rule'. Download includes: 40 minute DJ mix MP3, cover art, text doc tracklist and credits, Bit-Pod hyperlink.
- 'Genre Is Not A Rule' (Jones - Guest DJ mix)
Lights Out Of Barking EP
Bit-Phalanx is more than thrilled to present the debut EP of our newest troop, Bendish, who delivers something of a sun-kissed, hazy throw back to the lazy summers of the 90s with a throughly contemporary pinch... and some neatly tucked recognisable samples on his 6 track debut EP, 'Lights Out Of Barking'.
- Indra's Pearl
- Inherent Vice (Orgasm)
- Walls Close In
- She Wants It (More Data)
- Komme Susser Tod
- The Creator Of Dreams
'Let Fly' Mix (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #04b)
Following his triumphant lead remix for our charity album with Coppe', and joining us on several dates on our 2011 tour, it was only a matter of time before Sublight and Centrifuge veteran Gareth Clarke join Bit-Phalanx for yet more exclusive goodies. 'Let Fly' is an exclusive 20 minute mix spanning Gareth's career so far, featuring tracks from each of his solo releases, as well as archived and unreleased oddities, all especially donated for a special guest session of our Bit-Pod radio podcast for April, 2012. Download EP includes full MP3, Artwork, Info and Credits txt. doc and podcast hyperlink.
- Jesus Buffer Shot
- Sex in the Chancel
- 육식 동물
- Butterworth Lane Write-Offs
'Live @ Dial Up, San Francisco' (The Bit-Pod. Vol: #04a)
Exillon & Dabecy
Exillon joins forces with Dabecy for an exclusive 40 minute live set recorded at Exillon's own club night, 'Dial Up' in San Francisco. Recorded on Fri 20th April 2012, this set was donated by Exillon and Dabecy espcially for the fourth installment of our Bit-Pod Radio sessions in April. Download EP contains full live set, cover art, credits txt. doc and podcast hyperlink.
- Exillon & Dabecy: Live @ Dial Up, San Francisco
Digital Vomit & Bit-Phalanx Present: 'Kids 3: Our Dreams Were Made Of...'
BITP008DL - DVR089
Bit-Phalanx proudly teams up with the awesome Digital Vomit Records to co-present the third in their long-standing series of compilations dedicating to mashing, destroying, dissecting and paying tribute to the themes that inspired us as Children.
Featuring Bit-P stalwarts Jilk, T-toe, Hot Roddy and Jash, amongst many other of our irregular associates.
- Hot Roddy - Grange Trek
- Alien Hand - Bosco Theme
- Cormerant Inc. - Spooky
- Solypsis - Spongebob's Briney Disco Mix
- iivix - Ulysses Fifteen Point Five
- Jilk - Knightmare
- Drive - Around And About Like Magic
- Springslament - The Basement Labs
- T-toe - Postman Patty Boy
- Hard Off - Darth Farts
- Twocsinak & Dj Sarah Wilson - Egoist, Repent! (Hastily Bowdlerised Radio Edit)
- Gusset vs. The Flumps - Knees Bends
- Serpico009 - Sam Crenshaw Wonders Why (Today's Special Loopwav)
- Tomoroh Hidari - Dubster’s Laboratory
- Hedonist - Dr Snuggles
- Jash - Witches Brew (feat. Captain Pugwash)
- Szuumm - Theme from 'The Mr Men Show' (Calpol Overdose Refix)
- Datarapist - Fourth Dimensional Pocket
- Meatsock - Children Opposed To Children
- DJ Danny Kendall Ft MC Bronson - Strange Pill
- Thane - Smurf Fuck
- They Inspire Us - Natural Rhythms
- Peepee (Parentual) - Blunani
- Twocsinak & DJ Sarah Wilson - Egoist, Repent!
- Fo4urm - The Born In '82, Too Much Kids TV Can Mash Your Mind (Pure Homage Mix)
Bit-P veteran Mr O, and a new associate of ours Gareth Clarke (Sublight Records, The Centrifuge) unite on this special collaborative EP under the moniker of COG. Their debut collection, 'Sinister/Sly', tests the waters with three original pieces and a remix of local London pop duo Sid & Sigala, with deliciously glitch-riddled results.
- The Devil's Level
- Purveyor Of The Small
- My Protector (Sid & Sigala Remix)
'Dyzones' (The Bit-Pod Vol. #03 - Live Guest Mix)
THE BIT-POD VOL. #03: Third installment of Bit-Phalanx's monthly podcast radio show for March 2012, featured an exclusive live-session mix by Planet-Mu stalwart The Gasman. At 22:30 minutes, The Gasman / Christopher Reeves delivers the magnificant 'Dyzones'; A six-track EP's worth of all new and exclusive material mixed into one session. (Download includes single MP3, artwork and text doc with full credits)
'Partial Exorcismix' (The Bit-Pod vol. #02 - Guest Live Mix)
THE BIT-POD VOL. #02: The second monthly Bit-Phalanx podcast radio show for February 2012 featured an exclusive live-session mix by frequenting Coppe' collaborator and CockRockDisco and Phthalo Records veteran, Terminal 11. Here, the artist otherwise known as Michael Casteneda delivers 20:50 minutes of exclusively mixed live, unreleased and archive Terminal 11 material for your aural pleasure. (Download includes single MP3, artwork and text doc with full credits)
- 'Partial Exorcismix'
The Friends of Bit-Phalanx
Since 2007 Bit-Phalanx has been fortunate to collaborate a whole plethora of talented artists and producers in some capacity. With 'Assocites', we have compiled a fantastic 16 track compilation of new and exclusive tracks from just a few of those aforementioned artists as just our little way of paying tribule to their time, talent and contributions over the years.
- Gusset - Heiva Tahiti
- K21 - Vulcan Impact
- Timothy A.D. - Ben Dover
- Gavin Hislop - Raelies Scattering
- Alan Titmash - Genital Floss
- Derek Piotr - Jealous Kids
- Arctic Sunrise - Dirty Bitch (Glitch Edit)
- Jonny3snareS - I Have To Change
- Microphyst (feat. Britney Spears) - Stylish Trouble
- Fred moTh - Coggled
- Project Serendipity - The Book Of Knots
- Coppe' - No Meltdown
- Topher - Zombie Lust
- Libythth - Stride Breaker
- Odan - Palmadas
- HK119 - Avaruusasema
(Download comes with full PDF booklet of artist biographies and exclusive artwork by PTRCLLNS.)download
'Graveyard Disturbance Mix' (The Bit-Pod vol. #01 - Guest Mix)
Henry Collins (aka: Shitmat)
THE BIT-POD VOL. #01: The legendary Henry Collins (aka: Shitmat, veteran Planet-Mu and brains behind the Wrong Music label) is Bit-Phalanx's first special guest to mash together a special guest mix session for our brand new monthly podcast show, 'The Bit-Pod'. Henry's 22 minute mix is neatly packaged here in it's entirety for you to enjoy as it's own release. - (Download includes single mp3, artwork and text doc with full credits)
- Simon Boswell - 'The Entrance To The Crypt'
- Scratch - 'Eastern Lady'
- Coppe' w/ Jemapure - 'My Heartbeatz Become Earthquake'
- Bruton Music Library - 'Timetrek'
- OVe-NaXx - 'Welcome To The Ovekeyashiki'
- Bruce Haack - 'Program Me'
- The World Of Akira Kobayashi - '縄張はもらった(音楽:鏑木 創) 他'
- Timeblind - 'What The...?'
- V/vm - 'The Death of Nilson'
- Hector Osbert - 'Stumps Of Wood'
- Tapes - 'Hackney Dub'
- Beaver & Krause - 'The Fisherman'
'Bit x Bit'
Bit-Phalanx vs. Bitcrusher
BITP005DL - BITCR024
When two London-based labels dealing in Electronic music share the name "Bit...something", it's only a matter of time before they cross paths really. 8-Bit, breakcore and general sound terrorist label Bitcrusher have stepped up with six of their finest troops, along with six Bit-Phalanx stalwarts, to deliver 'Bit x Bit'; a raucous smack in the face of a compilaton, if ever there was one.
- Jilk - Silent Little Cry
- Gash - Ninja Mon
- Hot Roddy - 31-32
- Bek ft. WhiteRatBeat - Music Box
- Jash - Chakra Beat
- Grave Glitcher - Tropical Heat
- Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla - Garry
- Professor Edit - Random Access
- Mr O - MO DMA
- Petr Passive - Was Machst Du Petr
- T-toe - We Don't Talk Anymore
- usedtobecool - Cherry Spoon
'My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble' EP
Considered the first ever Bit-Phalanx "classic", Jilk's glitchy opus, 'My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble' was oringinally produced nearly six years ago, and is paid homage to and brought right upto 2012 with a plethora of unique remixes, as well as with Bit-Phalanx's first professional Music Video.
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (Original)
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (Jonny3snareS' Techno Heart Remix)
- My B-Boy Breaks Your Techno Heart - (Hector Osbert Remix)
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (T-toe's Booty Bounce Riddim ft. Mr Shammi)
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla Remix)
- My Techno Brain And Melting Hearts Makes Me Dribble - (Mr O Remix)
- My Lonely Cowboy Melts Your Heart - (Adaptation by Jilk)
'Our Marriage Is Collapsing'
The 2011 Braindance! Forum Compilation
Following 2010's ode to roller disco, 'Rexing Classics', the members of the web's leading independent community forum for all things Electronic music (www.braindance.net) return to donate tracks for this years compilation. 19 massively diverse tracks from all around the world compiled for the cheerily titled 'Our Marriage Is Collapsing'.
- Topher (ft. Céline) - Shotgun Wedding
- UDAC - OCIM
- Stygian J - Flatpack Relationship
- Hardoff - Loa Loa Filariasis
- Gusset - Cab Ride To Hell
- Pastor Martin - 1000 Days
- Una Niña Malvada - Bodas De Laser
- Anexium - Eanise
- Thee Crumb - Sometimes You Wonder (Why You Even Bothered)
- Bendish - Indra's Net
- Wellcom - Collapse
- Ironic (ft. Cyan) - The Fallout Of Too Much Partying (The Children, Think Of The Children)
- Libythth - The Drain Leads To The Ocean
- mIIm - Irretrievable
- Szuumm - Men Are From Arse, Women Are From Venice
- T-toe - Well It Started Pretty Good But Then Kinda Fizzled Out
- Wave Editor - Immutable Oxytocin Vacuum
- Jilk - I'm Divorcing You Because Of Your Stupid Vagina
- Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla - Resigned
'Carry On!' EP
Bit-Phalanx veteran Jilk releases his biggest production to date, and debut physical release. 'Carry On!' is a five track collection of all new, tender and textured epics with a penchant for the climactic, and includes a wide array of guest collaborations; including an exclusive track with the legendary godmother of Japanese electronica, Coppe'. The free digital edition contains the basic 5-track edition of the EP in average quality MP3s.
However for a modest price, the beautifully packaged gatefold CD edition features an exclusive 24 min suite made from nine previously unreleased tracks, delivering an entire album's worth of material neatly packed into one EP. When purchasing the CD from our official store, you also will receive an additional remix of the track "Shhh!" by Jilk himself, not available anywhere else... as well as the entire EP instantly delivered digitally upon your CD purchase in the download format of your choice. Head over to our Bit-Phalanx Store now to purchase the CD edition.
- Severely Lacking Reset
- Man Up, Yeah?
- Dusty Tapes and Nuclear Raindrops (ft. Coppe')
- Pawed Into
- Dusty Archive - Exclusive 24min suite compiled from nine previously unreleased pieces. Only available on the CD edition.
- Shhh! (Jilk's Smooth Love Edit) - Digital bonus track. Only available when purchasing the CD edition.
Coppe' vs. Bit-Phalanx
BITP006CD/DL - MSR013CD/DL
Coppe', "The legendary godmother of Japanese Electronica", hooks up with the artists and associates of Bit-Phalanx and uses the highly infectious track 'Yogurt' (From Coppe's 2010 'Artificial Insemination' album) as the key ingredient for an entire album of lush, fun, mental and smile-inducing mixes and interpretations. Featuring very special guest mixers, Minotaur Shock (4AD), Kettel (Planet-Mu / Neo Ouija), Mrs Jynx (Planet-Mu), Terminal 11 (Cockrockdisco), Libythth (Phthalo) and Kelli Ali (ex-Sneaker Pimps / One Little Indian).
'Yogurt' is available as a luscious limited edition deluxe DigiPak CD from our new online store and selected UK independent high street retailers, and digitally from all your favourite online stores. If you choose to order the CD edition direct from our store, not only will you instantly receive the download edition instantly in any digital format of your choice, but you will also receive three exclusive bonus tracks (not available anywhere else). Also...
First 100 copies come with exclusive sticker set.
First 50 copies peronally autographed by Coppe' herself!
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS ALBUM WILL BE DONATED TOWARDS THE 2011 JAPANESE EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI APPEAL.
- Yogurt (Gareth Clarke Remix)
- Yogurt (T-toe's Muesli & Honey Remix)
- Yogurt (Kelli Ali's Black Cherry Remix)
- Yogurt (Professor Ojo Remix)
- Yogurt (Mrs Jynx Remix)
- Yogurt (Jilk's With Bit's Mix)
- Yogurt (Niggle's Probiotic Suppository)
- Yogurt (Terminal 11's Mango Lassi Remix)
- Yogurt (Fred moTh Ball Remix)
- Yogurt (Minotaur Shock Remix)
- Yogurt (Mr O's Fungal Remedy Remix)
- Me No Heart (Libythth's Yogurt Remix)
- Yogurt (Martin Phone's High Culture Remix)
- Yogurt (Kettel & Secede's Lo Amal Remix)
- Yogurt (Original - by Coppe' & Takachie)* Digital bonus track - only available when puchasing physical CD edition
- Yogurt (The Jash Mash)* Digital bonus track - only available when puchasing physical CD edition
- Yogurt (King Elytron's Dietry Chaos Remix)* Digital bonus track - only available when puchasing physical CD edition
Jash follows his 2010 'First White Light' EP with a new 5 track collection of even more bouncy, blissed out bass & beats in the form of 'Orbelovely', as he evolves his sound en route to pastures new.
- 3am Light
- Bouncy Tabla
- Delving For Change
- The Original Candle That Went Out Was Replaced By Three
'A Fistful of O' EP
Mr O releases the brutal, full-blooded and compelling follow-up EP to last years tranquil 'A Handul of O' EP; A five track pummelling aptly titled 'A Fistful of O'.
- 4 Fingers
- Heard 3rd
- Middle, Index, Thumb = Gun
- Your Signal, My Failure
* Download comes with exclusive expanded artwork,
and MP4 of the 'Head 3rd' video, directed by Jamie Levitt & David Winstone.
'Value Of Form' EP
Bit-Phalanx veteran T-toe finally releases his debut EP for us. A deliciously varied and soothing 7-track collection named 'Value Of Form', that still packs in a generous portion of T-toe's trademark Trombone tooting, dubstep rave-pop.
- Your Paws
- Kick It
- Because I Enjoy It
- Sugarball (11 Balls)
- One Door
- Slices For Rembrandt
The Braindance! Forum Rollerdisco Compilation
The members of the leading, independent online forum for all things Electronic Music, www.braindance.co.uk, pool their resources together to pay homage to the classic forgotten pass time of Rollerdisco for 'Rexing Classics', with 18 truly camp-tastic, disco-mindfucking results.
- Gusset - Brain Skate Work vs. The Planet Fucker
- Branflakes - Roller Girls
- L'ombard - We Touched At The Roller Disco
- Jilk - The Life And Times Of Roller Candy
- Szuumm - A Rollerdisco Jam Named V354 Cephei
- T-toe - Rolling Rhythm
- Serpico009 - Do Toestops Dream Of Electric Rinks?
- mIIm - Dark Clouds (rmx)
- UDAC - Rollerskate, LOLerskate
- DJ Alergio - Macchine In Fiamme
- Shanks Pony - In Poole In The Eighties
- Platinum Jackson - Twisted Ankle
- Realistic - Nonsensical Recreation
- Wellcome - Toe Jam
- Tophee Cheesecake - Rollerskates
- Libythth - Keep On Pressing On
- Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla - Skatetown Nails
- M.R. James - Ninety Skatey One
'Pomeranian' - Mini-album / EP
Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla
"Total Electronic Stimulation" in a form of a debut 'mini-album' from Bit-Phalanx's newest recruit, Bristol based "Spazzcore Fuckstepper", Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla. 'Pomeranian' is an 8 track ode to the highs and lows of high-octane sex, with a pinch of romantic irony, that introduces KvKvG's twisted Breakcore and dark take on the tired old dubstep formula with a much welcome bang.
- Hello Dude
- Huffing The Double Nitrous
- Splendid Boxes
- Barak Obama Goes Loco in A Restaurant
- Where's The Money, Shithead?
*Download comes with exclusive bonus expanded artwork by Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla.download
'Six Lanes of Seperation' EP
Our very own veteran Sitar & beats guru (and occasional Wrong Music signee) Hot Roddy, releases his debut solo EP for Bit-Phalanx; turning his ethnic influences inside out for a storming six track ode to the beautiful bleakness of his East London neighbourhood.
- The Quaint Noise Super Highway
- And (North Circular Remix)
- Two Broken Chairs
- Side Step
- Noodle Overdose
- Best Before 1997
'First White Light'
Following his wonderful twisted experimental noodlings with our HK119 remix EPs, Bristol based Jash and his wonderfully sun-kissed melodic synths and grooves are warmly and officially welcomed onto the Bit-Phalanx Roster. Inspired by the infamous UK "Blizzards" of '09 & '10, 'First White Light' is Jash's sparkling debut solo EP for Bit-Phalanx.
- Insepid Light
- Old Tune
- ew Room
- India Revelation
- Karied Tune
'Fractured Fulfillment' EP
Bit-Phalanx's first ever signee, Jilk, delivers his long awaited debut solo EP for Bit-P; 'Fractured Fulfillment'. An otherworldly, conceptual 6 track ode to the various states of sleep and (un)consciousness.
- As We Lay Our Heads
- Eternal Station
- Halfway Voices
- Trees In The Bedroom (False Awakening Interlude)
- Hypnogogic Radio
- For All Our Faceless Lovers
'Space Pt.1' Bonus Remix EP
HK119 vs. Bit-Phalanx
To celebrate the full commercial digital release of our HK119 remix album, 'Fast And Cheap Mixes', Bit-Phalanx and friends have compiled one last full free EP of previously unreleased and brand new remixes of HK's epic ode to the final frontier, 'Space Pt.1'.
- Space Pt.1 - (Timothy A.D. Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Martin Phone's European Antilobster Rexim)
- Space Pt.1 - (Jilk's Homeless Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Jash's Lysergic Summer Dream Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (T-toe's 33 Lightyear Trip Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Niggle's Moonsteppa Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Microphyst's Tesco Shampoo Remix)
'Fast and Cheap Mixes'
HK119 vs. Bit-Phalanx
TPLP896DLX - One Little Indian Records / Bit-Phalanx Music
Bit-Phalanx's first ever commercial digital release arrives on One Little Indian Records, in the shape of a wonderfully mental 11-track remix album of Björk's favourite Finnish Electro-minx, HK119's 2008 album, 'Fast, Cheap and Out of Control'. The troops of Bit-Phalanx all take on a track of HK's each to bewildering effect. The resulting album, 'Fast And Cheap Mixes', is finally available to download from all your usual favourite digital stores now.
Click the Buy button to select between iTunes, Bleep, HMV Digital, 7Digital, Amazon, Play and Beatport.
- Mind - (Martin Phone's Bad Tempered Klavier Rexim)
- Clone - (Cloned by Niggle)
- Super Bug - (Same Actor Remix)
- Tropikalia - (T-toe's Claps And Bones Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (IJO's Bardak Remix)
- What Am I - (Portmanteau Remix)
- Night - (Mr O's RSI Remix)
- Space Pt.2 - (Tulin-Fée's Tulin Seule Remix)
- Liberty - (Odan's Isaiah Berlin Remix)
- Celeb - (Hector Osbert's Smashing A Rock In Haris Pilton's Face Remix)
- Divine - (Jilk's Elea Remix)
'A Handful of O' EP
Mr O digs through his vast archives of buried gems to compile 'A Handful of O', a 5 track collection to show off his more delicate, ambient tendencies... without sacrificing any of his trademark sharpness and punch.
- February Sleep
- Drop The Anchor, Rock The Boat
'Verbal Dance' EP
Bit-Phalanx's veteran Acid-Jazz, Drill & Bass Lithuanian compiles six of his favourite unreleased tracks from 2005 - 2009 that demonstrate his harsher, mentalist tendencies.
- Pott Machin
- Twa Te
'C'est La Vie' Bonus Remix EP
HK119 vs. Bit-Phalanx
7 Track bonus remix EP by the acts and associates of Bit-Phalanx, to whet your appetite for the full HK119 remix album
- C'est La Vie (Jash's Mushroom Brew Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Mr O's Tyrant Load Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Douce Angoisse's Barbu Girl Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Topher's Life And Everything Therein Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Martin Phone's Ten Hertz Snare Remix)
- C'est La Vie (T-toe's Dub)
- C'est La Vie (K21's Masters Of The World Remix)
'The Welcoming Committee'
The troops of Bit-Phalanx
A full 13 track compilation from the entire Bit-Phalanx roster, to welcome you on board.
- Niggle - Lamentalist
- Hot Roddy - Tea Is The Drug
- Martin Phone - Over Before It Began
- Hector Osbert - The Memories Above You Whisper Under A Cloudless Sky
- Tulin-Fée - Avaloliteshrava
- T-toe - Sugarball
- Jilk - Nibo Clay
- Mr O - Projection Of A Heavy Heart
- Portmanteau - 1983arp
- Black Victory - Origami Skull Cop
- Douce Angoisse - Heartbiker
- IJO - Lithuanian Pop Fiesta Vol.1
- star delta - Deep And Meaningless